- Swedish medtech start-up Capitainer hires VWR veteran Tom Sölch as COO amid mounting interest in novel qDBS dried blood spot sampling system for COVID-19 testing and other key applications
- TV4 news in Stockholm: 10% of Stockholm residents infected with Covid-19 based on homesampling study performed by KTH Royal Institute of Technology.
- A research study where one thousand randomely citizens of Stockholm, in Sweden, are doing home sampling using Capitainer for Covid-19 immunity – links to TV-spots and news
- Swedish Medtech start-up Capitainer raises SEK15 million to commercialise Capitainer qDBS dried blood spot sampling system
- Capitainer AB, Linköping University and Karolinska University Hospital have been awarded 3M SEK
- Patent on the novel Capitainer B product approved in the US
- Capitainer-B – “effectively assist in eliminating the hematocrit-based area bias”