”Evaluation of the Capitainer-B Microfluidic Device as a New Hematocrit Independent Alternative for Dried Blood Spot Collection”
- Capitainer AB, Linköping University and Karolinska University Hospital have been awarded 3M SEK
- Patent on the novel Capitainer B product approved in the US
- Capitainer-B – “effectively assist in eliminating the hematocrit-based area bias”
- Meet us at IATDMCT Congress in Brisbane 16-19/9
- Meet us at AACC Annual Scientific Meeting
- Capitainer B is CE-marked and is being made available for the European market!
- Capitainer will attend Vårmöte i klinisk kemi 24-26 april 2018 in Uppsala