How Capitainer qDBS works
Capitainer qDBS is a blood collection device for microsampling with predefined blood volume.
Sampling by a healthcare professional
Less than two (2) minutes.
Blood sampling – important steps
Convenient and quantative blood sampling at the fingertip for everyone, everywhere at anytime.
Collect a blood sample at the lab or at home and return in the packaging provided.
Handling of the Capitainer qDBS Card
Capitainer qDBS – Home sampling
Capitainer qDBS device is intended to be used by a healthcare professional or anyone
with appropriate training,
to be used with assistance, or for self-sampling.
Instruction for sampling in your home
Below you can see how easy and convenient you can do sampling with Capitainer qDBS device whereever you are Instruction in English and Swedish
Questions About Capitainer qDBS?
FACTS Capitainer qDBS
- Defined volume
- Reproducibility: CV, less than < 5%
- Hematocrit independent
Easy to Use
- Capillary sampling
- Convenient and quantative blood sampling at the fingertip for everyone, everywhere at anytime
- Enables easy and accurate sampling by non-healthcare professionals
- Building on over 50 years of clinical utility of dry blood spot cards
Reduced Environmental Impact
- Transportation friendly
- Based on degradable material
Dry Sample Storage
- Send with regular mail
- No cold chain required
- Room temp stability and space saving
- CE-marked and registered as an IVD product according to the 98/97EC In vitro Diagnostic Medical Device Directive
- Registered with the US FDA as a Device Class 1
Product availability may vary from country to country and is subject to varying regulatory requirements. Please contact your local sales representative for availability.