14 February 2022
Combining Attana’s advanced biosensor system with Capitainer’s DBS home sampling makes immune...
25 January 2022
Stockholm, Sweden January 25, 2022 – Swedish medtech Capitainer today announced that...
3 November 2021
Trials show over 95% of Capitainer qDBS cards returned meet lab testing...
- Prescription of Aminoglycosides in 23 French Neonatal Intensive Care Units November 20, 2021Background: Aminoglycosides are the most prescribed antibiotics in neonatal intensive care units (NICU). Reducing exposure to antibiotics ...-label. In the near future, new methods based on micro sampling non-invasive samples should overcome actual difficulties for aminoglycosides
- Blood Proteome Profiling Of COVID-19 Patients Revealed Circulating Proteins MBL2, MMP3, IL2RA, FCGR2A, CCL5, GP1BA, VWF, ANG, SDC4 & CHL1 November 19, 2021A new study by researchers from the KTH Royal Institute of Technology-Sweden, Karolinska Institutet-Sweden and Karolinska University ...the first pandemic wave, the study team used a volumetric DBS home-sampling device to collect 878 samples from Stockholm, Sweden, randomly.
- Use of Quantitative Dried Blood Spots to Evaluate the Post-Vaccination Level of Neutralizing Antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 October 22, 2021To combat the COVID-19 pandemic, vaccines against SARS-CoV-2 are now given to protect populations worldwide. The level of neutralizing ...2.0 mm) for the finger prick and collected on a Capitainer qDBS 2 spot card (Capitainer AB, Stockholm, Sweden) following the manufacturer’s
- Opportunities for Improving Clinical Decisions with Patient Centric Remote Blood Sampling Approaches September 22, 2021This article sets out a vision of adopting convenient alternative blood sampling approaches that places the needs of the patient at the .../hemapen.Labcorp Pixel. https://www.pixel.labcorp.com/.Capitainer qDBS. https://capitainer.se/ (accessed 18 Aug 2021).HemaXis DB10. https://
- Self-Sampling Blood Collection And Storage Devices Market to Gain a Revenue Worth US$ 302.6 Mn by 2027 September 2, 2021According to the report, the global Self-Sampling Blood Collection And Storage Devices market was valued over US$ 90.25 Million in 2020 .It ...base, and region. Overview of Self-Sampling Blood Collection And Storage Devices Market Study Self-Sampling Blood Collection And Storage